Microsoft Windows (ten) 10 is providing facility to its users to share an internet connection by making a “Hotspot”
- But it is possible only when your computer is connected with a wired internet connection (LAN)
To create a Hotspot in Microsoft Windows 10 fellow these steps:
- Press Win+x a menu box is open like below
- Click on the “Command Prompt (Admin)“ in the menu box
- CMD is open
- Next step is to check that your wireless adapter supports this feature
- Run the following command “NETSH WLAN show drivers”.
- Now Run this command “NETSH WLAN set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=name key=Your_Password”(ssid is the name by which you want to identify your hotspot ).
- Congratulation you have successfully create the hotspot
Now how to start hotspot
- Run the following commad “netsh wlan start hostednetwork”.
You successfully start the hotspot service now follow the steps to share it .
- Now search “View network connections” and open .
- This screen will be shown.
- Now right click on the (Ethernet ) and select properties.
- Now click on sharing on the top on right sight.
- Check the box “Allow other networks ” and then press “ok” button.
- You have successfully share your hotspot to public.