Starting with Github
- Open http://github.com
- Go to the top right side of the screen and click on (+) sign to create a new repository.
- Click on the new repository and then type the name of the repository and other details and press on Create repository.
- Copy the address of your repository
- Search Gitbash and open
- Run cd ~
- Run cd Desktop/
- Run git clone (place address of your repositry).
- Run cd (name of your repository).
- Past your project which you want to upload in the testing folder on a desktop
- Run (git status)
- Run (git add .)
- Run(git commit -m “write some hint ”)
- Run (git push origin master).
- You successfully add your project to GitHub
You can watch video tutorial :